Friday, November 2, 2007

No Condoms


Nobody should misunderstand Bollywood’s romantic actress Bipasa Basu, because there is some meaning to say about No Condoms. She says I never act in the commercial advertisements pertaining to Condoms in future. In this connection Bipasa clarifies that I will get enormous income acting in commercial advertisements, but there are some customs, systems and values for me. Hence I cannot agree to act in all ads. Mainly I do not have interest to act in advertising about condoms. However, I will say that to avoid HIV and for safety purpose one can use condoms.
But those who are very eager to make business commercially on this issue I will not become as a brand Ambassador for such companies. Similarly I will maintain distance for advertising about Cigarettes also. Really it is better and appreciable for the famous actresses to maintain distance in such activities and taking decisions basing on the protection of values in the interest of people

No comments: